Monday, February 25, 2008

Snow, coloring, mail and an update

The boys have FINALLY learned their ABC's. It has been the death of me to teach them. I have been singing and singing and writing and writing over and over and they have been REFUSING to learn them. I would sing and they would tell me to HUSH. Or they would not repeat them. I was getting so worried. Asking "What is wrong with them? Is something mentally wrong do they need to be evaluated? " And then they got it! They say them FINALLY! Or at least Palmer says them over and over again and Jack says them when asked!!! Hey it is a start!!!

Though Palmer did do something cute! When I was writing them I asked him to repeat them and he said J K L M N CEREAL P Q....I said what? I realized that the O to him looked like a Cheerio.........How silly





Palmer is on a kick rick now and thinks he is the mail man. Our mailman wears a blue hat and carries a boue bag so Palmer has to have a blue hat too!! Here is Palmer as the Mailman! He will walk around the house giving everyone mail letting everyone know he is the mailman and his name is "Joe".....Funny thing is our mailman's name is Patrick hmmmmmmmm.
Here is my artist at work! Jack can sit and color for hours and hours!!!


Over the past 2 weeks on Tuesdays Louisville has seen snow. The boys have loved it!! I however have not! They are toastly warm in their snow suits and I am freezing to death!!!! They have a ball making a snowman. It had a head though Palmer knocked it off. We did put a new head on it before going inside! Palmer in the red hat


Palmer in the sled







Palmer in Red hat. Jack in hood Hard at work making snowman

No comments: