Thursday, April 03, 2008

A day at the Zoo

It was FINALLY nice enough outside to go to the zoo!! We actually went 2 days in a row!! Palmer woke up yesterday and asked "Bye bye car? Go see animals zoo? Please?" How can you tell a adorable kiddo NO when they ask so sweetly and THEN say Please? So off we went to the Zoo...........again. I think it was only 60 degrees which is a heatwave for us. However after the weather we have been having I will take it!! The sun was out! There was no snow or rain! Just sunshine! The boys were happy! What more could you ask for!



Here are a few pictures from our day at the zoo! Sorry they are not edited. I have no clue how to edit them and my husband is out of town.



Jack is in the Blue hat and Palmer is in the Tan hat.



Walking together.




Time for a Water break




Jack




EEK! Spiders!!!




Palmer very excited about his "duck duck Gooses"
I think they are planning a run for it


Climbing on the rocks




Say Cheese!




Jack again!




Jack




Jack and a stick


For some reason I had so many more of Jack than Palmer this time. Which is odd because normally it is Palmer I have more of.



After the Zoo we came home changed clothes and went to dinner with Hope of http://www.babyizabella.blogspot.com/ who Palmer thinks is "His Hope" and he will proudly tell you! Jack even calls her Palmer's Hope. We all had a great time at dinner and we can't wait until next month when Hope gets her referral!!!! Though I think Palmer is going to be a bit jealous of missing his tickle time!!!





No comments: