Wednesday, June 04, 2008

Strawberry picking...feeding goats...and playing at the park!


Palmer feeding a goat and being so sweet
Palmer getting mad that the other kids are bouncing near him
Another picture of Palmer feeding a Goat
The boys telling me they are "cooking" at the playground we went to after a long day of strawberry picking
Jack in a tunnel

Both feeding the goats
Jack being his cute little self
Jack
Jack getting more corn to feed the goats
Palmer getting ready to feed the goats








I tried to post some pictures of our day picking strawberries and playing at the petting zoo but it kept kicking me out after posting theses pictures. I will try to post more pictures later.

The boys had a blast picking Strawberries!!! Though once they realized they could eat them they no longer put them in the box!!! The day was SOOOO very hot but well worth it for the smiles the boys gave me for taking them!


Jack on a mission!
Palmer
Palmer again
Palmer taking a break
Jack picking Strawberries! Yummy!



1 comment:

S and H said...

Shannon, send me an email!! I have a new phone and I don't have your email or phone number now AND Donna is wanting to get hold of you. Also, we are having a 1st birthday party for Izabella tomorrow night at 6:30 pm and I know it is short notice but if you have nothing going on we'd love to see you!! Call me or email me!! Love Hope & Izabella